Learning-English-Thread for Runaways, and for Sandy

• dear ladies and gentlemen! :)

welcome to the ultimate "Learning-English-Thread for Runaways, and for Sandy"!
    here, you can learn and improve your english without being scared of bad marks at school...
    it is a birthday present for sandy because she has to attend an english-course of 7 hours, every day.
    I hope, it will be a little help for you...

ok, I started the thread...and - of course - you can correct me, if you want.

LG
    mariah

• sandy happy birthday.
    hope you have still another little fun with to celebrate. So and good idea maria ist nevertheless time which other one, or?

SORRY I CAN´T GOOD ENLISH!!!!!!!

"Alkohol ist ´ne komische Sache:
    Wenn man traurig ist trinkt man, um zu vergessen.
    Wenn man glücklich ist, um zu feiern.
    Und wenn nichts passiert trinkt man, DAMIT etwas passiert!"

Zitat: Charles Bukowski

• I like English and England!!
    I try to advance my English everytime, because London is my favourite city in the world! My last english lesson in school is a few years ago, so I advance the language with "learning by speaking or reading" in situ. Between school and my first stay in London I forgot some words and some tenses, but meantime it´s getting better and better. I hope so. My next London stay is intended.

Wer keine Angst vorm Teufel hat, braucht auch keinen Gott!

Nr. 5 lebt - wir sehen uns wo die eisernen Kreuze stehen...

• Hey there, what the heck shall I say... Is this just about writing some nonesense in english??? Oookay... well, my english skills should be pretty good and I hope they are due to the fact that I am studying this bloody language.
    Cheeeeeeers

• Oh great, speaking english !!
    What a great idea ... but I don't know what to write ... because i can't find the sense of this theme ...

Hör mir zu, ich rede mit dir!

(über Nacht wird alles anders, eine schöne neue Welt!

... bald werden Wunder am Fließband hergestellt)

• Sry, my english isn't good... it's a good idea !
    Tomorrow i write a latin exame.. i had never learned fot this exame ..
    But Iwould like to write a two in this exame.
    I neeeeeeeed luck :P

:baeee: :baeee:

So kämpften sie. Da gab es vier Jahre lang ganze Quadratmeilen Landes, auf denen war der Mord obligatorisch, während er eine halbe Stunde davon entfernt ebenso streng verboten war. Sagte ich: Mord? Natürlich Mord. Soldaten sind Mörder." - Tucholsky

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von J.B. ()

• yeah...right...erm....you know ?!^^ damn i hate this, waking up, absolutely fuck-faced and not knowinwhat to do...so...i sit here and write some shit without the slightest sense...good morning

Fortuna und Wismut ! Auf die Freundschaft !

• Yeah, english! I love english, even though I don't speak very well. I'm still learning in school but I'm afraid my english teacher doesn't speak better than me.
    Hmm, I realize that it's quite hard to write something without any content. I love writing english but could anyone please make up a topic???
    Love and Kisses,
    Papagena

• You want to have a topic to talk on?
    what about your favourite holiday-countrys.
    Mine are for example Ireland,Scotland, and Norway because of the Beautiful Landscape, the nice people and the "mild" climate...
    so just tell the others about your trips to all your favourite countrys.

Cheers!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Wal ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!

• Registrierte Mitglieder haben die folgenden Vorteile:
  • ✔ kostenlose Mitgliedschaft
  • ✔ direkter Austausch mit anderen DTH-Fans
  • ✔ keine Werbung im Forum
  • ✔ neue Fragen stellen oder Diskussionen starten
  • ✔ kostenlose Nutzung unseres Marktbereiches
  • ✔ eigene Konzertübersicht
  • ✔ und vieles mehr ...