what do you think about italy??

• i´ve been with my class in the last year (september) in italy, cortina, southtriol, the country is really good, the lagazuoi and so on, but really expensive!

Wir werden immer laut durchs Leben zieh'n, jeden Tag in jedem Jahr!

08.12. Dortmund / 20.12. Hannover / 26.12. Düsseldorf

Youtube Videos

• I can try speaking in english but sorry for the gramar faults :]

I was in Italy 5 years ago. I'd liked the vacancions there and I would like to travel to Italy once more. The wheather is really good and the spaghettis are fantastic :rolleyes:
    But I like the Pizza of the freezer (From the 'Bofrostmann :daumen: ) more than the fresh Pizza which is made in Italy-Restaurants. (It isn't normaly, there aren't more people apart from me who think so, I think ^^)

The beach is cool but in the water are a lot of crabs and so one - and so I prefer lying on the beach as go swimming ;)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von maybe ()

• Italy??? Nice country, brilliant meals (pizza, vino etc.), friendly persons. I visted rom some years ago. It was amazing. But I think also nice is the toscana region! Only one thing ist not so good, that often the beach is property of hotels and private persons.

If there is a Toten Hosen concert in italy we make a great party and sleep by you. Thats no problem for you, or is it??? :D :D :D No, no. Please not be afraid! It was a joke.

Wir kommen um zu zahlen. Hast du uns schon vermisst?
    Es gibt eine Rechnung, die noch offen ist.
    Jahrelang nur ausgenutzt und für dumm erklärt.
    Wir haben alle Tricks von dir geschluckt aus Angst uns zu wehr'n.

• Sorry for my english, too

I've been in Italy in the autumn...In Rome. It's a great city with many sights like the Collosseum and the Petersdom. The weather was great, the pizza too ;) But I haven't seen so much of other things, cause we only watched the famous plazes. But in my opinion it's a great land, but I don't like the football team... :D ;

„Jeder sollte an irgendetwas glauben, und wenn es an Fortuna Düsseldorf ist“ (Campi)
    „Wer Fortuna-Fan ist, braucht das Leben nicht zu fürchten.“ (Dieter Nuhr)
    "Lieber mit Fortuna in die 4. Liga als einmal zu den Bayern." (Campi)
    "Was zählt? What tent!" (Vom)

• Sorry for my English too :| I hated the English-lessons in the school, so my English is a bit bad ...

Well, I was in Italy in 2006 with my classmates and I loved it. The wheather was really good, the places are nice and we saw the pope 8o We had a really fantastic and nice trip and I think, I'll go to Italy again :D

Well, I think, it would be good, if I would speak English again. I have to learn it ... :]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!

• Registrierte Mitglieder haben die folgenden Vorteile:
  • ✔ kostenlose Mitgliedschaft
  • ✔ direkter Austausch mit anderen DTH-Fans
  • ✔ keine Werbung im Forum
  • ✔ neue Fragen stellen oder Diskussionen starten
  • ✔ kostenlose Nutzung unseres Marktbereiches
  • ✔ eigene Konzertübersicht
  • ✔ und vieles mehr ...