Learning-English-Thread for Runaways, and for Sandy

• Yeah, holidays. I'd love to have holidays right now nut there are still 3 weeks to go... I love UK because of the friendly people over there and because this entire country is totally mad! I've never been to Ireland but I know some Irish guys and they told me so much about this country that I absolutely want to go there as soon as possible...

• Hello!!!!
    I think it's difficult to write in english, I'm better in speaking/writing french ... Why don't we speak french, I'd be very glad about that :D
    But just to tell you something about my favourite holiday-country ...
    I thing it's Tunesien (no idea what that means in english!)

Hör mir zu, ich rede mit dir!

(über Nacht wird alles anders, eine schöne neue Welt!

... bald werden Wunder am Fließband hergestellt)

• @ Glückspiratin: I think it's "tunisia", but I'm not sure about that. I would even talk french to you but I don't speak very well. You can try me if you want but I can't promise that I understand you.
    What do you like about tunisia, anyway?

• Zitat

Original von Glückspiratin
    Hello!!!!
    I think it's difficult to write in english, I'm better in speaking/writing french ... Why don't we speak french, I'd be very glad about that :...

Oh, no! I hate french! I forgot all my french vocabularies on my last school day. I was terribly bored in 6 years learning french at school. I´m living very next to France and a lot of Saarländer are proud to feel the "french lifestyle". Whenver I´m in France I speak as few as possible, only "Bonjour", "merci" and "Au revoir". French is a terrible language!

Wer keine Angst vorm Teufel hat, braucht auch keinen Gott!

Nr. 5 lebt - wir sehen uns wo die eisernen Kreuze stehen...

• Well, I had four years French and to years Spanish and I also think Spanish is much easier but as I started with French I often got confused and mixed up the vocabulary so nobody understood me. I don't think French is terrible but I dropped it, though, and I also dropped Spanish because I think languages are much more difficult than sciences. So, all in all, English is the only language I'm still learning in school but I try to carry on the other two as much as possible.

• This is one fine thread!! 'Cause I love languages especially English.
    I've had like...3 years of French and in grade 11 I started Russian due to my slouthfullness in studying! I think Russian is much more difficult than French (there are 6 cases!!). But I like the sound of French more than the Russian.

There's one funny thing about the whole story: In grade 6 I was about to make a decision: French or Russian. To me the decision was always clear: I would be never ever learning Russian!! I hated that language. Well, now I'm studying it since one year! :D
    And I'm fine with that! I have an average of 12 pts. (which is 2+).

Let's see, if this thread get's a new chance since I posted here ;-).

P.S.: My favorite countries to visit are Canada and USA (Please don't call me a Bush-sympathizer!! I hate the man but I love the country and its language.)

"Es passiert was, wenn man laut macht." (Breiti)
    --
    Lebe erfüllt und stirb wann du willst.
    -
    28.5.Bln|22.11.Chmntz|17.12.Bln|22.12.Brmn|15.5.Rstck|6.6. Brmrhvn|7.6.Hmbrg|20.6.Grfnhnchn|3.7.Bln|28.8.Bln

DTH-Fanclub | DTH-Radio

• Zitat

Original von HoseVoll
    This is one fine thread!! 'Cause I love languages especially English.
    I've had like...3 years of French and in grade 11 I started Russian due to my slouthfullness in studying! I think Russian is much more difficult than French (there are 6 cases!!). But I like the sound of French more than the Russian.

There's one funny thing about the whole story: In grade 6 I was about to make a decision: French or Russian. To me the decision was always clear: I would be never ever learning Russian!! I hated that language. Well, now I'm studying it since one year! :D
    And I'm fine with that! I have an average of 12 pts. (which is 2+).

A long time ago (at the last 2 years in school) there was a boy in my class, who was originally from "GDR" (Erfurt). At that time the federation of west and east was very up-to-date. So this boy (Lars) learned russian at his old school. At every party (at an late hour) Lars had to teach us some russian words. Now I can say "spassiba" for "Danke", "Dobriy den" for "Guten Tag", "loschka" for "Löffel", "Sdrasstwuit" (or something like that) for "Hallo", "piwa" for "Bier", but I forget the words for "ich liebe dich", it was something like "ja jubelju...". This instruction at the parties was very funny. But I think I can´t learn russian seriously. I think the letters are very difficult to learn.

RiP Lars!

Wer keine Angst vorm Teufel hat, braucht auch keinen Gott!

Nr. 5 lebt - wir sehen uns wo die eisernen Kreuze stehen...

• I think the difficulty about russian language is the alphabet. But I don't know it because I never learned that language. I am totally alright with three feoreign languages. I might learn mor after I graduated but I'm not sure yet

• I really started to hate English, because every day I only read English scientific papers, I had to write my diploma thesis in English and almost all the books that are recommended in the lectures are in English. And I'm not studying English, by the way! Sometimes I really start to think this is my native language. At the beginning I thought, my English is good, but just start to read some scientific papers - than you will be convinced of the opposite, believe me. But now I'm already used to these articles.......

By the way, I forgot to mention that also some lectures are held in English, though the professors are native Germans. This is really crazy, I think.

• Zitat

Original von Papagena
    I think the difficulty about russian language is the alphabet. But I don't know it because I never learned that language. I am totally alright with three feoreign languages. I might learn mor after I graduated but I'm not sure yet

Ooooo, no no no! Don't go like that! I'd be so happy if I still had to learn the letters... :think: At the beginning it's so easy to learn Russian, you feel like you're in grade 3 or something... :D
    It's hard to make a correct sentence 'cause you always have to think about the right case and stuff.

O, and I like/love you is "Ja ljublju tebja.". We're currently learning how to say "My birthday is on may, 11th." or any date. :rolleyes:

Schildi: poor you!

P.S.: This is one fine site! Check it out!! It's the best online translation site I've ever seen, not kidding.

--
    -
    28.5.Bln|22.11.Chmntz|17.12.Bln|22.12.Brmn|15.5.Rstck|6.6. Brmrhvn|7.6.Hmbrg|20.6.Grfnhnchn|3.7.Bln|28.8.Bln

DTH-Fanclub | DTH-Radio

• That's the most important motto of mine! :)

--
    -

DTH-Fanclub | DTH-Radio

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von HoseVoll ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!

• Registrierte Mitglieder haben die folgenden Vorteile:
  • ✔ kostenlose Mitgliedschaft
  • ✔ direkter Austausch mit anderen DTH-Fans
  • ✔ keine Werbung im Forum
  • ✔ neue Fragen stellen oder Diskussionen starten
  • ✔ kostenlose Nutzung unseres Marktbereiches
  • ✔ eigene Konzertübersicht
  • ✔ und vieles mehr ...